How we use
- FCL is extremely careful with the personal information you provide, and
we value your contact with us. We will use it to:
- Respond to your correspondence and prayer requests.
- Process your request for literature, Christian Friend magazines, Postal
Bible Club lessons and other publications
- Contact you to inform you about FCL activities and send reports on those
- If you have asked to receive our Newsletters
and reports, or have requested literature, Christian Friend magazines, Postal
Bible Club lessons and other publications we assume that we have your
permission to store your name, address, email address and telephone numbers
- Under the 2018 Data Protection Regulations this is regarded as a “Legitimate
- FCL will never sell or pass on your personal information to a third
party unless legally required to do so.
store your information:
- Your name and address, including postcode, email address, telephone
numbers where provided are stored securely on a computer.
- In addition, we keep securely hard backup copies of this information in
case of computer failure.
the FCL Website
By viewing our website your IP address, browser details, times of
visits, etc. may be logged and used for statistical purposes, and network
security. This helps us to monitor how effectively the site is working. Be
assured that we never profile normal visitors to the site or invasively monitor
them. The statistical data will be used by ourselves and may also be used by
our website provider to help provide the service. The legal basis for
processing this information is Legitimate Interest.
Your rights concerning the information we hold:
- You have the right to view the
information we hold about you at any time.
- You can also request that we remove all
the information we hold for you. You may also ask us to remove part of the
information we hold, e.g. telephone numbers or email addresses.
- However, please note that without basic contact
details we may not be able to keep in touch with you or mail our publications
Please notify us immediately of any such requests, which
should be made to:
Farming Christian Link
4 Falcon Avenue
Please keep us informed and so help us to comply
with the law.